NSI N6000+ Series Digital Dimming Systems combine portability with rugged construction for a variety of applications. DDS+ series dimmers may be assigned by channel to act as dimmers or as a relay switch for on/off operation of lights or motorized devices.
The dual 20A DDS6000+ has four channels and two grounded 120VAC mains power cables. Plug in single or ganged lights, up to 1200 watts on each channel, up to 4800 Watts total.
- Integral DMX 512 Five Pin Control
- Also equipped for NSI 128 channel Micro-Plex (3-Pin XLR) operation.
- 4800 Total Watt Capacity
- Four channels, 1200 watts per channel maximum, not to exceed 4800 watts output for entire unit.
- Adjustable Sequence Rate
- 1 to 60 seconds
- Built-in, for stand-alone operation
- Saves Lamps
Toroidal filtering reduces audio interference and extends lamp life.
User-select of soft-start operation also increases lamp life.
- LED Readouts
- Individual channel function LED's
- UL and CUL listed