NSI N6000+ Series Digital Dimming Systems combine portability with rugged construction for a variety of applications. DDS+ series dimmers may be assigned by channel to act as dimmers or as a relay switch for on/off operation of lights or motorized devices.
The DDS6000+ has four channels and a knockout panel for permanent hardwiring. Plug in single or ganged lights, up to 1200 watts on each channel, up to 4800 watts total. Its circuit breakers are external on the front panel.
- Micro-Plex (3-Pin XLR) operation
- 4800 Total Watt Capacity
- Four channels, 1200 watts per channel maximum, not to exceed 4800 watts output for entire unit
- Adjustable Sequence Rate
- 1 to 60 seconds
- Built-in, for stand-alone operation
- Saves Lamps
- Toroidal filtering reduces audio interference and extends lamp life.
- User-select of soft-start operation also increases lamp life
- LED Readouts
- Individual channel function LEDs
- UL and CUL listed