The Bolide Technology Group BE-3207 presents a comprehensive solution for managing the display and alarm events of multiple cameras contained in large security establishments. This matrix switcher accepts up to 32 loop-through video inputs and features 7 monitor outputs. It also has 32 alarm inputs and 4 alarm outputs.
- Expandable Video I/O Ports
- Five of these matrix units can be connected to each other for system expansion purposes. This will increase the total number of video inputs from 32 to 160 and the total number of video outputs from 7 to 35.
- Up To 8 Keyboards
- Up to 8 keyboards can be used with this matrix unit. The first 4 keyboards attach directly to the matrix unit while the other 4 keyboards attach to the first 4 keyboards in a daisy chain fashion.
- Powerful Alarm Management
- This matrix system supports 32 alarm inputs corresponding to each of the 32 camera inputs. Alarm conditions can be used to trigger a display to a monitor or recording to a DVR. Up to 1024 recent alarm recordings can be stored in the unit's built-in memory system.
- Advanced PTZ Control
- Using external keyboard controllers, operators can access the motorized pan, tilt and zoom functions of any PTZ dome connected to this matrix unit. In addition to basic PTZ functions, this matrix supports 30 tours with up to 640 steps for each tour and 16 groups with a maximum of 64 steps for each group. Scan tours can also be independently operated for each camera.