The Sennheiser MKH-8020ST Omnidirectional Microphones are a stereo matched pair of professional low-profile condenser microphones intended for crucial ambiance or close-microphone recording. The modular design consists of the MKHC-8020 omnidirectional capsule and the MZX-8000 XLR module / output stage.
The capsule features a symmetrical transducer with two back-plates resulting in extremely low distortion. The wide frequency response provides exceptional detail and transparency. With its pristine audio quality and compact design the MKH-8020 is ideal for orchestral recordings, instrument capturing, stereo recordings, etc.
- Stereo Matched Pair
- This stereo matched pair of MKH-8020 microphones are matched in frequency, sensitivity and noise characteristics. The pair are an ideal choice for accurate stereo capturing.
- Omnidirectional Pickup
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pickup pattern at the direct and off-axis sections of the capsule. The pattern is ideal for use as a "mid" microphone in M/S stereo recording.
- Modular Design
- The modular design consists of the MKHC-8020 omnidirectional capsule and the MZX-8000 XLR module / output stage.
- Symmetrical Transducer
- The capsule features a symmetrical transducer with two back-plates resulting in extremely low distortion.
- Wide Frequency Response
- A wide frequency response of 10Hz to 60kHz ensures accurate reproduction of instruments, ambiance, vocals, etc.