The Horita VS-50RMP "Video Stopwatch" overlays Video with a digital stopwatch display that can count either up or down. Use it to time lectures, events, indicate time remaining for announcers, talent, etc. The VS-50 can be controlled by front panel or remote switches. This model operates within the PAL system and is designed to be rack mounted.
Note! This item operates within the PAL television system and will not work with North American NTSC equipment.
- Readable Characters
- Adjustable character size includes exceptionally large characters for viewing across the room.
- This unit can be programmed to output a GPI trigger when the counter counts down to zero.
- DC Back Up
- Battery backed up Clock/Calendar keeps time of day and date even when AC power is down.
- Display Variety
- Time and date can be displayed in a variety of formats; size, position, contrast and mask can be set to a variety of ways in accordance with the user's application.
- Functions can be operated by remote control via VS-REM, video stopwatch remote control.
- PAL Television System
- This stopwatch operates with the parameters of the PAL television system.
- This model was designed to occupy 1 Rack Unit of studio space.