The NSI/Leviton Leo Ellipsoidal theatrical spotlight features an enhanced optical system that breaks through the barriers and pitfalls commonly associated with ellipsoidal reflector spotlights. Leo's optical system makes efficient use of light emitted from several choices of bulbs of different wattages and voltages (available separately).
Leo features outstanding soft-focus capability -- allowing peak focus, appropriate beam uniformity, and a consistent falloff at the edge. This is useful for both single and multi-fixture/zone overlap applications. The Leo series also features an industry exclusive re-positional lens, enabling the user to change field angles in the same barrel while in the field.
Click on "more images" for detailed illumination specifications.
- Superior Optical Features
- Faceted glass reflector with dichroic coating
- Quick-Center, locking lamp centering technology
- Peak/Cosine adjustment separate from lamp centering
- Removable and interchangeable lens barrels
- Rugged, Intelligent Construction
- Cast, or extruded aluminum housing
- Durable textured powder-coat finish
- Steel Yoke permits >360° rotation of fixture body
- EasyGlide lens tube - no metal-to-metal contact for ease of movement
- Heavy stainless steel shutters in quad-plane assembly
- All parts are user-replaceable.
- Accepts Accessories
- Two industry-standard size accessory slots
- Two locking gel/media/accessory slots
- Supports motorized gobo rotators
- Accepts Size A or B (3" gate) glass or steel gobos
- Cool Handling
- 91% of heat is absorbed by the reflector.
- Insulated Cool-Grip handles
- Easy Lamp Replacement
- Lamp housing separates from fixture body