Tiffen's exclusive 812 Warming Digital High Transmission (DHT) Multi-Coated Glass Filter improves skin tones and is ideal for portraits taken on a cloudy day or outdoors in shade on a sunny day.
Tiffen, an industry leader in the design and production of high-end filters, has produced a series of filters which contain the strength of a titanium coating along with high-end optical glass. Using their patented ColorCore technology, this filter represents the highest scratch-resistant durability available. There is no need to worry about cleaning this filter since the coating protects the surface thereby maintaining the optical quality of the glass.
The Titanium coating consistently reflects less than 1% of the imaging light hitting the front surface of the filter while transmitting nearly 99%.
- State-of-the-art technological breakthrough in multi-coated photo and video filters
- Surpass even military specifications for hardness and durability
- Low profile titanium ring and anti-reflective black lock ring
- Ideal for portraits or scenery
- Absorbs blue cast often caused by electronic flash
- Adds warmth to pale washed-out flesh tones
- Warmer results than Sky 1-A
- ColorCore Technology
- Tiffen filters are manufactured using ColorCore technology, a closely guarded proprietary process that entails permanently laminating the filter material in between two pieces of optical glass that are ground flat to tolerances of a ten-thousandth of an inch, then mounting them in precision metal rings
- Superior Quality
- Top Hollywood motion picture studios rely on Tiffen filters for their multi-million dollar productions
- Superior quality and design make Tiffen the overwhelming choice of moviemakers, professional photographers and even NASA
- Tiffen has also been awarded an Emmy, from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, for its engineering excellence