The NSI/Leviton Innovator Lighting Control Console can make the difference between a good show and a spectacular event. The Innovator provides the powerful unification of advanced theatrical functions and sophisticated intelligent device control for capabilities never before available at such an economical price. Easy-to-use display and control features seamlessly link intelligent and standard light fixtures to help you create any look you desire. Multiple fixture attributes may be controlled at once with its unique trackball and encoder inputs, while complete information is visible with the LCD display and up to two (of your) monitors.
This Intelligent Console is capable of 24- two-scene, or 48 single-scene fixture control. It has 384 control channels for conventional dimmers. It can store up to 600 programmed cues. With your VGA monitor(s), you can view Stage, Preview, Device, Cue Sheets, Playback, Patch and Setup.
This console provides 24 submaster sliders, 2000 macros, with a capacity for 1024 dimmers. It has two pairs of manual cross faders, a master fader, rate, bump, go and blackout buttons, as well as seven encoder wheels for intelligent device personality traits. The Innovator has up to 600 level sensitive effects with programmable step times. The effects may be loaded to cue or submaster.
- Midi In/Out/Thru, SMPTE via MIDI, DMX512, 2- VGA, and 3 1/2" Disk Drive
- High Capacity Control
- 384 maximum channels
- 600 Cues per show
- 500 Groups per show
- 512 Moving light channels
- 48 Channel faders
- 24 Submaster faders with 8 pages
- 1536 Dimmers
- 256 Automated devices
- Controls any DMX512 device and a variety of manufacturers' instruments simultaneously
- Pre-Programmed Library
- Recognizes many popular fixtures
- Real-Time Event Programmable
- Up to 500 event capability options
- Two-Monitor Capable
- Requires at least one VGA color monitor (available separately); it has the capability of two-monitor output.