The NSI/Leviton Remembrance Series of Digital Stations is a self contained unit which provides control of 512 channels of DMX signal, via independent 4, 6 or 12 faders and one master fader. It features an on/off switch with LED indicator. Three rotary switches provide channel block selection, from 1 to 500. Five plug jumpers allow for selection of channel/scene-saver mode, record enable, one or two dimmers per control channel, pile-on and DMX pass-through.
The Remembrance digital station requires 10 Digital Control Station.
Note: It is recommended that a licensed electrician installs this product.
- DMX control at its easiest
- Provides DMX control of four, six or twelve channels; or optionally four, six or twelve recorded scenes of 512 channels
- Master control fader
- The rear illumination indicates that the station is active. The channel sliders may be used to control the level of individual control areas or presets. The master may be used to raise or lower the level of all dimmers controlled by that station simultaneously.
- Use alone or in series for multiple station control
- Invisible front fasteners