The NSI/Leviton Remembrance Series of Digital Stations consists of self contained units which provide control of 512 channels of DMX signal, via independent 4, 6 or 12 faders and one master fader. Each unit features an on/off switch with LED indicator.
The preset buttons have an integral green LED, and a separate OFF button with an integral bi-colored LED. Manual push buttons are distinctively different to distinguish between manual and preset modes. Control Stations can be wired to act independently of each other, or together as a group.
- Local creation of new presets with the integral scene master set up/preset storage control feature
- Simple, powerful local preset storage and recall of 4 or 8 scenes with programmable fade times when used with an i Series e or i Series Quad dimmer rack
- Virtually limitless DIMMER channel capacity
- Multiple stations may be installed allowing control from several locations
- Control stations can act independently of each other, together or as a group
- Take-control feature
- Discrete digital control of 4 or 8 presets and/or multiple overlapping submaster scenes
- Direct integration capability with Remembrance Analog and Digital Control Stations and i Series e control electronics