MixMeister Fusion from Numark is DJ performance software that provides the functionality of both a loop editor and a digital audio workstation, allowing the DJ to blend up to eight songs together to create stunning performances. All actions, not just the resulting audio, can be recorded for further review and for making precise adjustments with studio-style editing capabilities.
The software frees users from monotonous tasks like beat matching, setting cue points, and having to count beats in their head. It provides the ability to execute live looping and remixing, with VST effects, harmonic mixing and more. Tempo, volume and EQ can be manipulated in real time. Version 7.2 includes features like an enhanced timeline, improved time-stretching and support for Mac OS X.
MixMeister Fusion live performance control capabilities can be expanded using most MIDI hardware controllers, and the completed mix can be exported as an MP3 file, or burned to a CD using the integrated burning tools.
- Software designed to mix complete DJ sets from full-length songs
- Up to eight songs can be mixed simultaneously with perfect sync
- Improved time stretching accurately matches beats with fast or slow tempos
- Tempo of a song can be modified without changing key
- Allows the DJ to play a live set while previewing any moment in the upstream mix
- Enhanced timeline display provides clear division of measures
- Included VST audio effects allow for processing part of a track or the entire mix
- Effect automation via MIDI controllers
- Support for stored EQ settings in transition templates for advanced users
- Fade and Cue Next feature fades and pauses the mix then starts at the next track - perfect for voice over announcements
- Master volume control for preview output means headphone and main out can be controlled independently
- Integrated CD burning utility