MixMeister Studio from Numark is a powerful DJ sequencer that provides the DJ with a better ability to expand his/her creativity, and to produce mixes that go beyond traditional mixing and blending. The software features functionality that allows the user to reconfigure a mix with a workflow similar to a DAW (digital audio workstation). This approach makes it possible for a full-length mix to be constructed and produced on-screen.
All actions, not just the resulting audio, can be recorded for further review and for making precise adjustments with studio-style editing capabilities. The software automates most beat-mixing tasks, while providing the ability to execute live looping and remixing, with VST effects, harmonic mixing and more. Tempo, volume and EQ can be manipulated in real time. Version 7.2 includes features like an enhanced timeline, improved time-stretching and support for Mac OS X.
MixMeister Studio live performance control capabilities can be expanded using most MIDI hardware controllers, and the completed mix can be exported as an MP3 file, or burned to a CD using the integrated burning tools.
- Software designed to mix complete DJ sets from full-length songs
- Up to eight songs can be mixed simultaneously with perfect sync
- Improved time stretching accurately matches beats with fast or slow tempos
- Tempo of a song can be modified without changing key
- Enhanced timeline display provides clear division of measures
- Included VST audio effects allow for processing part of a track or the entire mix
- Effect automation via MIDI controllers
- Support for stored EQ settings in transition templates for advanced users
- Integrated CD burning utility