The Furman M-8x2 Merit Series 8 Outlet Power Conditioner is a low-cost AC power solution for rack mount systems. Install an M-8x in the top slot of your rack, and the eight switched AC outlets in the rear panel will power up and protect all your equipment, up to a 15A load.
M-Series conditioners protect your delicate electronic equipment by combining high voltage varistor (MOV) surge and transient suppressors. The fast-acting suppression circuit quickly responds, and clamps transient voltages to safe levels. An RFI/EMI interference filter works to prevent noise from fluorescent lights, certain dimmers, radio transmitters, and similar sources of "electronic pollution" from contaminating the AC line, and from there leaking into sensitive audio, video, or computer circuits.
- The rear outlets have been spaced to accommodate even the bulkiest of wall warts and adapters.
- A circuit breaker is provided on the rear panel. If the total load on the power conditioner (combining all outlets) exceeds the 15A (or 1800W) limit, the circuit breaker will trip. It can be easily reset by pushing in a button.
- The M-8x2 has a convenient master switch for the rear outlets which glows when the power is on.
- Standard level filtration from radio frequencies and electromagnetic interference.
- Operating Voltage: 90 to 140VAC
- Black painted steel chassis.