The M1Active 320 USB from Alesis is a high-quality stereo speaker system that offers the ease-of-use of USB connectivity. Simply plug the speakers into the USB port on your Mac or PC and you're ready to go with no extra drivers to install. The 3" woofer and 1" silk dome tweeter provide a wide frequency response that brings your audio to life.
In addition to being a great solution for your computer-based audio, the M1Active also acts as an audio interface. It has stereo 3.5mm, 1/4", and RCA inputs so you can connect an MP3 player, CD player, musical instrument, or other audio device to the speakers and play the audio through the speakers, or direct it to the computer and record it. It supports audio at higher-than-CD quality of 16-bit/48kHz for crystal clear sound.
A bass boost switch is provided to give you some extra oomph, and a front-panel headphone output makes private listening a breeze. A switchable power supply allows you to use this speaker system internationally.
- Professional Quality
- The lightweight and compact cabinets each house a 3" woofer and 1" silk dome tweeter to provide a full frequency response. Bass ports on the rear of the cabinet and a switchable bass boost feature help to extend low frequency response.
- The USB connection allows you to plug the speakers into your Mac or PC and start playing audio right away, without installing any extra drivers.
- Audio Interface
- A variety of 3.5mm, 1/4", and RCA inputs allow you to connect an MP3 player, CD player, tape deck, musical instrument, DJ mixer, and more. The audio can be sent through the speaker drivers, or directed to the computer for recording and manipulation.
- Headphone Jack
- The front-panel headphone jack lets you listen in private without disturbing others.
- Switchable Power Supply
- Use the speaker system internationally thanks to the switchable power supply.
- The speakers are magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors.