The FMR Junior Flare & Monitor Registration Chart from DSC Labs is a chart designed for calibrating flare and registration on your video camera. Many video professionals consider calibration charts a necessity for optimizing camera performance and the production value of images. This chart has been designed with that philosophy in mind and works equally well in engineering or production work.
This model features strategically placed black-on-white patches of differing shapes to help identify flare problems. It also includes a registration grid with white crosses on black buttons to help check monitor linearity.
- Flare & Registration Calibration
- Use this practical and versatile chart to perform flare or registration calibration and testing to achieve enhanced results with your video camera.
- Engineering & Production
- The chart includes a number of options that are equally useful in engineering, production, and post-production work.
- Black-on-white patches of differing shapes help identify flare problems.
- Monitor Registration
- A registration grid with white crosses on black buttons helps check monitor linearity.