Make home movies to your heart's content with the SDR-H40 40GB Hybrid HDD SD/SDHC Camcorder from Panasonic. With this large hard disk drive and the ability to record video footage to SD/SDHC cards you'll virtually never run out of recording space, not to mention never have to worry about carrying extra tapes or DVDs around. This affordable hard disk drive camcorder records in standard definition and features a 2.7" wide LCD display with Power LCD Plus for adjusting screen brightness.
A 1/6" CCD image sensor captures rich, natural-looking video and 640 x 480 stills to SD/SDHC memory cards. Other features include 42x optical zoom, Advanced Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), and the Easy Archive function for direct burning to DVD.
- 40GB Hard Disk Drive
- Capture hours of video in standard definition to the 40GB hard disk drive. With no need to change tapes it's perfect for traveling. Even the most avid home movie-maker will have plenty of room on the HDD to store every last memory.
- SD/SDHC Card Slot
- Store your still images or extra video footage to either SD or SDHC cards (sold separately).
- 1/6" CCD Image Sensor
- The 1/6" CCD image sensor with an effective pixel count of 380,000 in 16:9 and 290,000 in 4:3 captures accurate, clean video for a beautiful shot every time. The sensor captures stills in 640 x 480.
- Advanced Optical Image Stabilization
- Panasonic's Advanced Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) works even better than their previous OIS with up to an 8x increase in correction rate. Meaning that obtaining a steady shot is easier than ever for video free from hand shake and blurred motion.
- 42x Optical Zoom
- The 42x optical zoom brings your subjects in close and clear without a loss in image quality.
- 2.7" Wide LCD with Power LCD Plus
- The 2.7" widescreen LCD displays is great for composing your shots or for when you want to playback video for friends. Power LCD Plus allows you to adjust the screen brightness depending on the situation.
- Easy Archive Function
- Use the Easy Archive function to burn your video directly to DVD.