The Backfocus Standard Focus Pattern Chart with Resolution from DSC Labs is a chart designed for calibrating the focus on your video camera. Many video professionals consider calibration charts a necessity for optimizing camera performance and the production value of images. This chart has been designed with that philosophy in mind and works equally well in engineering or production work.
This model features an exceedingly high dynamic range with brilliant white and dense black shades. Unique bow-tie stars and demi-stars are also included to help set critical center and edge focus parameters. It also offers corner resolution wedges up to 1600 TV LPPH (20MHz NTSC) for checking camera frequency response and lens quality. Moreover, a frame & focus chart is included for projector alignment
- Focus Calibration
- Use this practical and versatile chart to perform focus calibration and testing to achieve enhanced results with your video camera.
- Engineering & Production
- The chart includes a number of options that are equally useful in engineering, production, and post-production work.
- Dynamic Range
- Its high dynamic range is ideally suited for focus testing and calibration.
- Center & Edge Focus
- This chart features star shapes to help set critical center and edge focus parameters.
- This model includes special corner resolution wedges, as well as a frame & focus chart.