This Photobert Digital Photocourse on a Card is a one-of-a-kind CheatSheet that's a whole Digital Photography course on a card - 5 pages of what you need to know.
This CheatSheet is a practical, no-nonsense guide to learning the basics of photography. It contains a wealth of information on the subject of photography presented in an easy to understand manner.
With everything on one sheet, it's all just a glance away. Use the CheatSheet as a study guide and then take it with you when you go out to take pictures. By having this reference with you, you'll find learning photography easier than ever.
- Why pictures don't come out the way you saw them
- Exposure Basics: ISO, Apertures & Shutter Speeds
- Getting the right exposure with your camera's different exposure modes (Programmed, Aperture Priority/Value, Shutter Priority/Time Value & Manual)
- What fools your camera and causes bad exposures (ever get a washed-out sky or sunset?) and how to get it right
- Exposure Equivalencies and why they're important
- What your camera can see and what it can't
- Lens focal lengths - zoom and prime lenses - and how your digital camera may be changing your effective focal lengths
- Why your pictures may not be coming out as sharp as they should be and how to adjust
- Depth of Field and hyperfocal distance explained
- RAW images vs. JPEG - the advantages of each explained
- White Balance - what it is and why it is important only with JPEG images
- Flash Photography - how far can your flash reach, bounce flash and the common flash modes explained (TTL, Slow Sync, Red-eye reduction, & Rear Curtain) exposure basics (shutter, aperture, etc.), exposure bracketing, Depth of Field, lens focal lengths, what a digital camera's sensor sees (and what it doesn't), filters, brightness zones, white balance, photographic composition and much more