The Cartoni G116 Gamma tripod system, consisting of the Gamma fluid head and the two stage carbon fiber tripod, is ideal for ENG digital camcorders weighing form 11 to 35 lbs.
The Gamma fluid head features the award winning, patented fluid damping system ensures consistent drag levels and smooth camera movements throughout the range and allows perfect reproduction of 10 basic tension settings continuously adjustable in both pan and tilt modes.
The two-stage carbon fiber tripod features smart-stop technology for easy adjustment and two-stages to achieve lower angles.
Gamma Fluid Head
- Continuously Adjustable Counterbalance System
- The Gamma features an infinitely variable counterbalance with easily readable numeric reference providing excellent performances at any tilt angle from -70° to +90° degrees. Outstanding compensation performances are obtained throughout the tilt range, with a patented and extremely compact counterbalance mechanism based on the combined compression of 4 elastic elements, which are controlled by an ergonomic knob.
- Pan and Tilt Control
- The Gamma offers a patented fluid damping system ensuring consistent drag levels and smooth camera movements throughout the range and allows perfect reproduction of 10 basic tension settings continuously adjustable in both pan and tilt modes.
- Equipped with a standard 100mm-sliding platform with quick-release system, or with an ultra-light integrated sliding camera plate with safety lock.
- Built-in illuminated spirit level allows easy set-up even in low light conditions.
T628-2C ENG Tripod
- Heavy-duty Carbon Fiber construction.
- 100mm / 4" bowl base.
- Double extension design.
- Smart Stop Locks, ensures maximum clamping efficiency at any height.