The Cartoni Delta 614, a tripod system comprised of the Delta fluid head and the EFP tripod, is designed to support EFP camcorders equipped with large lenses or employed with EFP cameras. Designed to accommodate offset payloads such as long lenses, small prompters and top-mounted viewfinders. The included EFP flip clamping carbon fiber tripod, two stage version, provides for outstanding lightness and stability and makes the system light enough to "pick up and go" wherever you shoot.
Delta Fluid Head
- Continuously Adjustable Counterbalance System
Features an infinitely variable counterbalance with easily readable numeric reference, providing excellent performances (for cameras weighing from 18 to 37 lbs), at any tilt angle from -70° to +90° degrees. Outstanding compensation performances are obtained throughout the tilt range, with a patented and extremely compact counterbalance mechanism based on the combined compression of 4 elastic elements, which are controlled by an ergonomic knob.
For additional convenience, two digital displays powered by a standard 9v battery is included to indicate the counterbalance and tilt drag values.
- Pan and Tilt Control
- The Delta offers a innovative fluid damping system ensuring consistent drag levels and smooth camera movements throughout the horizontal and vertical range and allows perfect reproduction of 10 basic tension settings continuously adjustable in both pan and tilt modes.
- 60mm sliding balance plate allows tilt angle to be increased up to +/-90 degrees
- Built-in illuminated spirit level allows easy set-up even in low light conditions.
- Carbon Fiber construction
- 100mm / 4" bowl base
- Two stage design with threaded spike.
- Maximum height 70-inch (not including head)
- Non-slip Flip Locks, ensures maximum clamping efficiency at any height