The Cartoni P7MA1 Pedestal System is a lightweight, yet paradoxically thoroughly robust, pedestal for handling payloads up to 150 lbs (68.0 kg) in outside broadcast settings. The one-shot pneumatic column may be pressurized using bottled gas, a compressor, or manually with no danger of over-inflation, thanks to a built-in safety valve. The dolly is foldable for easy transport, and comes equipped with 4.5" (125mm) twin wheels which may be replaced with optional 7.8" (200mm) pneumatic wheels.
Designed to support cameras weighing from 10 kg (22 lbs) to 30 kg (66 lbs) the CARTONI MASTER combines a wide range of counterbalance capabilities with an outstanding fluid damping system.
- P-70 Pedestal
- Payload capacity of 150.0 lbs (68.0 kg) with pneumatic positioning
- 17.7" (45.0 cm) Steering wheel
- Column equipped with safety valve to prevent over-inflation
- Folds down easily and compactly without tools, for convenient transport
- On-shot stroke capability of 19.7" (50.0 cm)
- 125 mm twin wheels with fast-action brakes and cable guards
- Master Fluid Head
- The patented counterbalance system supports a wide range of payloads at any angle throughout the +/- 90° tilt angle. All operating knobs and levers are conveniently located and easy to reach with special care for ergonomics.