The Cartoni P7C61 Pedestal System is a lightweight, yet paradoxically thoroughly robust, pedestal for handling payloads up to 150 lbs (68.0 kg) in outside broadcast settings. The one-shot pneumatic column may be pressurized using bottled gas, a compressor, or manually with no danger of over-inflation, thanks to a built-in safety valve. The dolly is foldable for easy transport, and comes equipped with 4.5" (125mm) twin wheels which may be replaced with optional 7.8" (200mm) pneumatic wheels.
For STUDIO/OB configurations weighing up to 50 kg (110 lbs), the C60S offers an extremely cost-effective option. The C60S interfaces directly with the Studio tripod series or the Heavy Duty series tripods for extra ruggedness.
- P-70 Pedestal
- Payload capacity of 150.0 lbs (68.0 kg) with pneumatic positioning
- 17.7" (45.0 cm) Steering wheel
- Column equipped with safety valve to prevent over-inflation
- Folds down easily and compactly without tools, for convenient transport
- On-shot stroke capability of 19.7" (50.0 cm)
- 125 mm twin wheels with fast-action brakes and cable guards
- C60S Head
- Counterbalance mechanism is activated by an 8-position easy grip selector, while the fluid control system allows the damping levels to range from "0" for free wheeling to 7 for maximum drag on both pan and tilt modes.