The Cartoni P7OM1 Pedestal System is a lightweight, yet paradoxically thoroughly robust, pedestal for handling payloads up to 150 lbs (68.0 kg) in outside broadcast settings. The one-shot pneumatic column may be pressurized using bottled gas, a compressor, or manually with no danger of over-inflation, thanks to a built-in safety valve. The dolly is foldable for easy transport, and comes equipped with 4.5" (125mm) twin wheels which may be replaced with optional 7.8" (200mm) pneumatic wheels.
Designed to support the latest STUDIO and OB cameras, the OMEGA is an extremely compact fluid head incorporating a highly precise patented counterbalance system as well as an advanced fluid damping module in both pan and tilt modes.
- P-70 Pedestal
- Payload capacity of 150.0 lbs (68.0 kg) with pneumatic positioning
- 17.7" (45.0 cm) Steering wheel
- Column equipped with safety valve to prevent over-inflation
- Folds down easily and compactly without tools, for convenient transport
- On-shot stroke capability of 19.7" (50.0 cm)
- 125 mm twin wheels with fast-action brakes and cable guards
- Omega Fluid Head
- The OMEGA counterbalance mechanism is ideal for camera configurations with a high center of gravity up to 80 kg (176 lbs) giving a perfect response throughout the tilt range. All settings are connected with a digital read out.