Canon EOS 5D Digital Field Guide - Your Canon EOS 5D has features you've dreamed of, like a 12.8 megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor that lets you take advantage of your lenses with no focal-length conversion factor.
Make the most of all it can do with the professional advice and tips in this go-anywhere guide. Learn to use every control, compare various lenses and Speedlites, and then explore how to get peak performance from your EOS 5D in all the shooting situations where it truly shines.
About the Author: Charlotte K. Lowrie is a freelance photographer and author of the bestselling Canon EOS Digital Rebel Digital Field Guide as well as Adobe Camera Raw Studio Skills and Teach Yourself Visually Digital Photography, Second Edition, all from Wiley. Her work has appeared in Popular Photography & Imaging and PHOTOgraphic magazines.
- Set the metering mode, ISO, file format, and white balance to get the results you expect
- Work with custom functions and customize a picture style
- Explore the qualities and effects of each type of lens and accessory
- Learn what to pack in your gear bag (along with this book) for every shooting scenario
- Get tips and advice on shooting portraits, nature, weddings, events, and editorial images