The Comprehensive/Kramer FC-400 is a time base corrector and frame synchronizer for composite and Y/C analog video signals. This device also features format conversion capabilites from composite to Y/C and Y/C to composite.
- S-Video & Composite Video Transcoding
- Use this unit to simultaneously convert composite video to S-Video or vice versa.
- TBC and Frame Sync
- This device offers timing correction error on both formats simultaneously with SCH phas and Sync phase adjustments.
- Test Generators
- Built in test generators offer color burst and multi-burst patterns for display set-up and signal correction.
- Standalone or Rackmount
- This unit works well as a standalone solution, but can also be mounted in the user's rack using a separately available rack kit.