The QSC PL325 Amplifier is part of their PowerLight 3 series. The PowerLight 3 amplifiers are designed to handle the most demanding applications and are ideal for live sound reinforcement, club installation, theater sound and more.
The PL325 features 500 watts of power at 8Ω and includes a host of professional features that include PowerLight switchmode power supply, flow-thru air path and solid aluminum heat sinks, Dataport support for remote control via computer or external DSP-4 modules.
Of course the PowerLight 3 series delivers pristine sound quality and a wide 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response. Additional features include detented gain controls with 1dB steps, front and rear panel LEDs and defeatable clip limiters.
- XLR Male and XLR Female Connections
- The rear panel features balanced XLR male and female connections for loop-through connectivity.
- Flow-Thru Air Cooling
- A flow-thru, front-to-back air path and solid aluminum heat sinks provide maximum cooling.
- Three Input Gain Settings
- The PowerLight 3 series feature 26dB, 32dB, or 1.2V input gain settings.