The TP-102HD Computer Graphics Video & HDTV over Twisted Pair Transmitter from Comprehensive/Kramer is the transmitter in a paired transmitter-receiver solution designed for sending computer graphics video and HDTV signals over twisted-pair cabling. This solution is well suited for use in studios, airports, offices, security & military installations, and hospitals, among many other similar settings and uses.
It supports resolutions up to UXGA and 1080p with a system range of 300'. The unit may be used with unshielded twisted-pair cable such as CAT5. Other features include horizontal and vertical sync polarity selection. The unit features Kramer's Power Connect technology, meaning that only one device in the system needs to be connected to an electrical source to power all system units (all units in the system must have Power Connect to use this feature). It also belongs to the Kramer TOOLs family of products and up to (3) units can be mounted side by side in a standard 19" equipment rack by using the optional RK-3T rack kit.
Note! This unit must be used in conjunction with a receiver to achieve a complete solution.
- Twisted-Pair Transmission
- Use this device to transmit computer graphics video and HDTV signals over twisted-pair cabling.
- This solution has an operating range of 300'.
- The unit offers horizontal and vertical sync polarity selection.
- Standalone or Rackmount
- It is equally well suited for standalone or rackmount use.