The VA-256xl Audio Delay for Balanced Stereo Audio from Comprehensive/Kramer is designed for use with balanced stereo audio signals. This unit can be used to synchronize audio and video signals when they are not in sync, which is often a problem when heavy digital processing of the video signal occurs in components such as scalers. It is well suited for use in professional broadcasting and production studios, among many other possible settings and applications.
It offers 24-bit resolution and a programmable delay of 1 millisecond to 5.4 seconds in 1 millisecond increments. Anti-aliasing and smoothing technology helps maintain the integrity of your audio signals. The unit belongs to the Kramer TOOLs family of products and up to (3) units can be mounted side by side in a standard 19" equipment rack by using the optional RK-3T rack kit.
- Audio & Video Synchronization
- Use this device to synchronize audio and video signals with applications and components that are problematic due to heavy digital processing.
- Audio Quality
- Features that ensure the integrity of your audio signal include 24-bit resolution, as well as anti-aliasing and smoothing technology.
- Programmable Delay
- The delay on this unit can be programmed between 1 millisecond and 5.4 seconds in 1 millisecond increments.
- Standalone or Rackmount
- It is equally well suited for standalone or rackmount use.