The Sony ICD-B600 Digital Voice Recorder is an easy-to-use, effective digital recorder for those who do not need to manipulate their recordings on a computer.
Containing 512MB of built-in flash memory, a large LCD, compact design, voice operated recording, multiple recording formats and more, make the ICD-B600 Digital Voice Recorder a great choice for professionals, students, and anyone else who needs to record personal notes, conversations, meetings, interviews, and more.
- 512MB Built-in Flash Memory
- Store up to 300 hours of voice recording on the included 512MB of high capacity Flash Memory which can be recorded on over and over again without loss of quality.
- Multiple Recording Modes
- Recording in HQ, LP, and SP gives you the flexibility you need to store the maximum amount of digital files of the quality you specify.
- Ease of Use
- Including 4 folders to organize your recordings, ergonomic design, the ability to add notes to individual recordings and more make this recorder simple and effective.
- Voice Activation
- Voice Operated Recording saves battery life by automatically ceasing to record during pauses and starting again without missing a beat.
- Large LCD
- Finding the digital voice files you need and organizing is easy with the large LCD.