The VM-10HD 1:10 SDI & HD-SDI (HDTV) Video Distribution Amplifier from Comprehensive/Kramer is designed for use with SDI (SMPTE 259M and SMPTE 344M) and HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M) signals. The unit accepts (1) input, provides reclocking and equalization to the signal, then distributes it to (10) outputs. It is well suited for use in SDI broadcast and production studios, among many other similar settings and applications.
It offers 8- and 10-bit resolution and a looping input. LED lights provide a visual indicator of line status. The unit can be used as a standalone solution, or mounted in a rack with the included rack ears.
- 1:10 SD & HD-SDI Signal Distribution
- Use this device to distribute (1) SDI or HD-SDI signal to up to (10) outputs.
- Signal Integrity
- Signal reclocking and equalization ensures integrity and extends transmission distance.
- This unit supports 8- and 10-bit resolution.
- LED lights indicate current line status.
- Standalone or Rackmount
- It is equally well suited for standalone or rackmount use.