The VP-200Dxl 1:2 XGA Differential Line / Distribution Amplifier from Comprehensive/Kramer is designed for use with computer graphics video signals with resolutions ranging from VGA through UXGA and higher. This unit is ideal for use in dual-monitor or presentation systems that require long-range transmission of signals, among other possible uses.
It features differential circuitry that helps to eliminate the noise often found on the input in long cable runs. Other features include a bandwidth capacity of 400MHz, level (gain) & EQ (peaking) controls, and ID-bit control. This unit is HDTV compatible. It also belongs to the Kramer TOOLs family of products and up to (3) units can be mounted side by side in a standard 19" equipment rack by using the optional RK-3T rack kit.
- 1:2 Computer Graphics Distribution
- Use this device to distribute (1) computer graphics video input signal with resolution up to UXGA to (2) outputs.
- This unit offers level and EQ controls.
- Siganl Integrity
- Differential circuitry helps eliminate the noise often found on the input in long cable runs.
- Standalone or Rackmount
- It is equally well suited for standalone or rackmount use.