The VP-311DVI 3x1 DVI, Stereo & S/PDIF Audio Standby Switcher
from Comprehensive/Kramer is designed for use with DVI video, stereo audio, and S/PDIF audio signals. It can be configured as a standby switcher so that the selected input will switch to the next highest priority input if the signal is interrupted. This unit is well suited for use in presentation and multimedia applications, or any other application that requires automatic DVI routing.
It offers bandwidth capacity of up to 1.65Gbps and is HDCP compliant. The standby switching functionality can be configured using dip switches. Control of the unit can be managed via its front panel interface, RS-232, IR, contact closure, or Ethernet. Up to (2) of these units can be mounted side by side in a standard 19" equipment rack by using the optional RK-80 rack kit.
Use this device to switch between DVI video, stereo audio, or S/PDIF audio signals.
This unit can be configured as a standby switcher so that the selected input will switch to the next highest priority input if the primary signal is interrupted or lost.
Control options for this switcher include its front panel interface, RS-232, IR, contact closure, or Ethernet.
Standalone or Rackmount
It is equally well suited for standalone or rackmount use.
Seven-Year Warranty Against Defects in Material & Workmanship
Table of Contents
Show moreShow less
(3) DVI, 1.2Vpp on DVI Molex 24-pin female connectors; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL)
(3) S/PDIF digital audio on RCA connectors
(3) unbalanced stereo audio +4dBm on 3.5mm mini jacks
(1) DVI, 1.2Vpp on a DVI Molex 24-pin female connector; DDC signal 5Vpp (TTL)
(1) S/PDIF digital audio on an RCA connector
(1) unbalanced stereo audio + 4dBm on a 3.5mm mini jack with (1) balanced stereo audio on a 5-pin detachable terminal block
Up to 1.65Gbps
Front panel buttons
Infrared remote control transmitter