This is a Lowel DV Creator 55 Kit, TO-84Z Case four-light kit. It features one of each of the most popular fixtures in the Lowel line, plenty of light modification accessories for any lighting scheme, and a TO-84Z hard carrying case.
The Rifa-Lite EX 55 is a self-contained, 21 x 21", 500W, collapsible, tungsten/halogen softlight that uses the unique umbrella-like Rifa design allowing set-up in 60 seconds or less. It has a changeable socket to allow use of other types of bulbs, including fluorescent. Bathe almost anything in luxurious soft light, from talking heads to table-top stills. Its quick-change power cord can be converted for use with professional battery belts as well. It's the perfect complement to today's compact, light-sensitive, digital cameras and film stocks.
With its high intensity #2 reflector & prismatic glass, the tiny focusable Pro-light is more efficient than a Fresnel of equal wattage, yet it gives an exquisite even light, with Fresnel-like shadow quality. It can be used as a low-level key or accent light, fill light (with diffusion), or backlight.
The wide focusing range of the Omni-light makes it a flexible key or backlight. Add diffusion or an umbrella, and it's a soft fill source.
Compact, rugged and versatile, the broad-throw Tota-light can be used with its umbrella or gel-frame and diffusion as a soft key, fill, or backlight. With its adjustable reflectors, it can be a smooth and even background light, or point it at the ceiling to raise the ambient (base) light level of a room. Tota-lights are also widely used for photographic copy work.
Note: This product operates on 230V, and may not be used in the USA. It's designed for use overseas.
- The unique umbrella-like Rifa EX44 16 x 16" softlight allows set-up in 60 seconds or less and has a changeable socket for use with different bulbs
- Any of the fixtures in this kit can be converted to 230-240V use by ordering the appropriate bulbs, cable, and plug adapter
- The Pro-light, Omni-light and Rifa EX 44 may be used with 12V or 30V battery packs--the Pro-light can be converted to on-camera use
- Use the included light modification devices to alter the color, intensity, quality and shape of the light
- The kit case holds all the components for storage and transport