The HDA 200 headphones from Sennheiser provide reference-quality audio ideal for testing and calibration applications. Dynamic drivers provide a wide frequency response, suitable for high frequency audiometry.
The headphones have soft replaceable ear cushions and a padded, adjustable headband to provide long-lasting comfort. The around-ear design, based on PELTOR hearing protectors, provides an incredibly high level of ambient noise isolation. The single-sided cable helps to reduce snags and tangles. The headphones come with audiometric data in both ISO 389-5 and ISO 389-8 standards. The headphones are also IEC 60645-1 compliant.
Note! This item has an unterminated cable. A connector must be attached in order to use this item with an audio device.
- Large dynamic drivers provide a wide frequency response suitable for high frequency audiometry
- Around-Ear Cushions
- The replaceable around-ear cushions provide a high level of comfort and ambient noise isolation
- Adjustable Headband
- The padded, adjustable headband provides comfort and adjusts to fit virtually any head size
- Single-Sided Cable
- The single-sided cable keeps tangles to a minimum while providing plenty of slack
- Reference Data Included
- The headphones come with ISO 389-5 and ISO 389-8 audiometric reference data, and are IEC 60645-1 compliant