The HDA280 stereo headphones from Sennheiser are designed to be used with audiometers for administering hearing tests for frequencies up to 12kHz. The headphones feature a padded, adjustable headband to comfortably fit a wide variety of heads. The soft ear cushions provide excellent comfort, as well as ambient noise attenuation so the subject can focus on the hearing test. The ear cushions are also replaceable, a handy feature for maintaining hygiene.
The earcups are color-coded so you can easily tell left from right. The single-sided cable helps to minimize tangles and allow for a wider range of movement. The design of the headphones has been approved by the PTB, a German organization similar to the American National Bureau of Standards.
- Designed for administering hearing tests of frequencies up to 12kHz
- Comfortable, adjustable headband
- Soft, replaceable ear cushions for comfort and ambient noise reduction
- Color-coded earcups
- Single-sided cable for minimal tangles
- Design approved by the PTB