The SRM350v2 from Mackie is a Bi-Amplified Loud Speaker that is ideal for your live sound needs with studio monitor performance. The SRM350v2 LF transducer is powered by a 165W class-D, Fast Recovery amp with a 30W amp powering the high-output titanium dome compression driver. The loudspeaker features XLR input and pass-thru connectors for connecting to virtually any professional sound system. Besides its low power-to-weight ratio, this loudspeaker has ultra-wide dispersion of 90 x 80° (H x V) for great sound wherever you are in the crowd.
The SRM350v2 has great sound thanks to its premium transducers including its 10" low-mass neodymium woofer and titanium compression driver for sparkling highs and punchy bass sounds. These transducers are powered by Mackie's Class-D technology which operates efficiently while handling heat for ease in handling maximum volume for extended periods of time. The integrated 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover eliminates phasing issues.
The lightweight and rugged speaker is ideal for travel, weighing in at a mere 26 pounds. The cabinet can be flown, pole-mounted, or placed on stage vertically or as a wedge for terrific installation options. Combine all of these great options with built-in protection circuitry and you've got a road-worthy active loudspeaker that's truly designed to last.
- Lightweight and rugged polypropylene cabinet designed for life on the road
- Studio monitor sound quality in an active loudspeaker
- Servo-controlled 10" neodymium woofer delivers extremely deep, punchy bass in a compact design
- High-output 1" titanium tweeter for supreme high frequency clarity
- Class-D 165W low frequency amplifier for strong performance and fast recovery
- Phase-accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- XLR input and pass-thru connectors
- Active Electronic time alignment, phase correction, and EQ for studio-quality sound
- Can be flown, pole-mounted, or placed on stage in a vertical or wedge position