The Polecat Hike 'N Hunt Combo Monopod / Bipod Kit features two multi-purpose Stoney Point telescoping monopods that can be combined to create a Stoney Point Bipod - the two staffs can be used separately or together. This comprehensive Polecat comb kit offers solid support for rifles, pistols, cameras, and spotting scopes.
This kit includes three different tops for the monopods - to accommodate all types of gear and events. The bipod configuration provides a shooting-rest with an unlimited range of motion that can enhance accuracy. The over-molded rubber cradle accepts any type of firearm, and it allows tilt and pan in any direction. The bipod sets up quickly and provides the height and stability needed to shoot over tall vegetation and rough terrain. It breaks down easily and stows quickly into the clip-on belt sheath, or it can be carried with the detachable shoulder strap.
The poles extend to provide ample height for most activities and users. They lock securely with the unique Posi-Lock adjustment system which operates with a simple twist of the poles. They're manufactured from tempered aluminum for ease of use and enhanced durability. An anodized finish provides corrosion resistance. The all-terrain carbide tips can be used on difficult surfaces like rock and ice, while the removable rubber tips are excellent for gripping most other surfaces.
- Three-section monopod legs extend from 25-62"
- Over-molded rubber cradle accepts most firearms
- Rubber and carbide tips for use on a variety of surfaces
- Posi-Lock adjustment system operates with a simple twist
- Belt-sheath and shoulder strap for ease of transport and storage
- Anodized temperedd aluminum construction is durable and corrosion resistant