The M300 from Bogen is a Power Amplifier that produces 300W stereo and 600W mono power. This powerful amp is flexible and reliable for a variety of professional installations. The M300 relies on a massive power toroid, heat sinks, Back-Slope AC voltage stabilization in a heavy duty 14-gauge chassis. 3 modes of operation are available including 70V mono, dual mono and stereo plus 2 modular input bays for prioritized inputs. This full featured amp is packaged in only 2 rack spaces and can be stacked above or below without extra space.
- 3 selectable low-frequency roll-off choices at flat/65/125Hz
- 2x1 mixer function when in mono modes
- Post- and Pre-EQ Output Feeds (in mono mode)
- DC, overload, and thermal protection circuits
- Back-Slope AC voltage stabilization provides dependable performance even with varying AC line voltages