The Bogen V250 Power Vector Amplifier 250W with 8 module bays for a wide array of inputs and outputs. Modules are available for signal processing and inputs such as: balanced and unbalanced inputs; stereo or mono; telephone systems/PBXs; transformer-isolated; microphones; tone generator; and bridging. The Power Vector automatically senses each module and inserts it into the signal path. A 5-position barrier strip allows for 4/8ohm or 25/70V output loads. When you need an amplifier with flexibility and reliability, the Power Vector V250 is the obvious choice.
8 module bays for inputs and outputs
Each input has a independant volume control
- 4 levels of priority between modules
- 125Hz Lo-cut filter for module 6
- 11-segment LED output level meter monitors the output level of the power amplifier with peak and average meter switch
- Grounded, un-switched AC convenience receptacle with a 500W maximum capacity provided for external equipment
- Remote volume control panel can operate motorized volume control (RVCP sold separately)