Waves, well-known for their high-quality sound processing software, brings you the iGTR, a pocket-sized piece of hardware that lets you rock out with your guitar anytime, anywhere. The iGTR packs enormous power into its small frame. Simply plug in your guitar and hook up your headphones, and you're ready to play to your heart's content without waking up the neighbors.
The iGTR has controls for amps, modulation effects, and ambience effects. Use the switches to select warm, normal, or bright amp sounds. For modulation you can select wah, tremolo, or phaser. Ambience offers delay, chorus, and reverb. Each section also has a control knob to control the amount of amp drive, effect speed, and amount of ambience in the mix.
The unit has two inputs, allowing you to hook up an MP3 player in addition to your guitar so you can play along with your favorite tunes. Two headphone outputs let you listen with a friend, or use headphones while simultaneously driving speakers or a recorder.
- Waves Quality Sound
- Sound processing products from Waves are used by professionals worldwide. Waves quality now comes in a pocket-sized device.
- The slim design fits easily into a pocket, gig bag, or on your belt for the ultimate in portability.
- Customizable Sounds
- Use the simple interface to set your amps, modulation effects, and ambience effects to create everything from cool jazz sounds to overdriven metal.
- Dual Inputs
- The iGTR has a 1/4" guitar input and a 3.5mm AUX jack for connecting an MP3 player. Separate volume controls for each input let you create a balanced mix.
- Dual Outputs
- The two 3.5mm outputs let you connect two pairs of headphones, or a combination of headphones, a speaker, or a recorder.
- Power Options
- The iGTR can operate on four AAA batteries or from wall power using an AC adapter.