The Bogen TPU100B Paging Amplifier features 100 watts of power, is wall mounted and provides inputs for a paging microphone, music source, external telephone ringer, music mute trigger and more. The TPU100B amplifies background music and pages sent via telephone lines in any office setting, retail space, etc.
A variable music mute function adjusts the mute level of background music during pages and the on-board Aphex® Aural Exciter feature improves tonal quality and enhances intelligibility of the pages. There is an on-board ALC limiting circuit that prevents overload and distortion due to excessive audio peaks. Separate microphone and music volume controls also provide flexible control over the audio mix.
- 100W amplifier
- Choice of outputs include 16-ohm, 25VCT, 25V, 70V balanced or unbalanced
- Choice of inputs include RCA or screw-terminal Music Input, balanced microphone input, music mute trigger, contact ring, telephone ring and ground
- Flat design for easy wall mounting
- Comprehensive dial controls on the front panel
- Music Mute variable level adjustment
- Aphex® Aural Exciter tonal enhancement feature