The Lecture Station from Balt is an innovative piece of furniture that combines a desk and lectern into a single, mobile unit. It gives you a desktop work surface and a locking drawer, which opens and closes quietly thanks to the silent glide system. The desk segment also features a perforated modesty panel, adding style and breathability to the unit.
The lectern sits higher than the desk, and features a 10° tilting top that measures 22.25" square. A black paper rest helps you keep presentation materials in place, and a pop-out shelf extends from the side to support a projector or other equipment. The interior of the lectern boasts 2 adjustable shelves, and a locking door for security.
An integrated cable management system conceals unsightly cables from view. The desk top and lectern are topped with scratch-resistant teak high-pressure laminate, and are framed by black powder-coated steel. Desk legs are constructed from 2" diameter tubular steel. The unit rests on (6) 3" non-marring casters, allowing for easy mobility.
- Combines lectern and workstation into a single unit
- Tops made of natural teak high-pressure laminate, base is black powder-coated steel with a locking cabinet
- Lectern surface tilts 10°
- Cable management system hides unsightly cords from view
- Lectern interior features 2 adjustable shelves and a locking door
- Rests on (6) 3" non-marring casters for the mobility's sake