The Bogen Communications MBS1000A is a cardioid desktop paging microphone designed for all commercial paging applications. The MBS1000A features a push-to-talk and lift-to-talk button with a locking bar for long announcements. The dynamic element features a cardioid polar pattern that minimizes off-axis feedback and noise. The 7-foot output cable features 4-conductor 2-shield lead wires for connecting to paging amplifiers.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Cardioid Polar pattern minimizes off-axis noise.
- Push-to-Talk and Lift-to-Talk Button
- Push-to-talk and lift-to-talk button for flexible control. A locking mechanism is provided for long pages.
- 7-Foot Four Conductor Lead Wire
- Four conductor, two-shield contact leads are provided for connecting to paging amplifiers.