Kodak Ektacolor Edge Generations Papers is an exceptional new color negative paper for making color prints from color negatives. Its advanced emulsion technology delivers enhanced color reproduction and superior image stability.
These papers provide exceptional color reproduction and image stability. Combine this with their versatility for both optical and digital photofinishing operations.
Edge Generations Papers deliver superior color saturation, color that sets you apart from the crowd with impact and consumer appeal, and with a state of the art level of image permanence.
- Edge Papers offer exceptional optical and digital silver-halide performance, with unparalleled image accuracy, crisp clear text reproduction, and rich compelling colors
- Greener grass, bluer skies, and redder roses
- Building on the bold, saturated colors of previous paper generations, Kodak Papers allow you to deliver even more vibrant greens, blues, and reds, with rich, bright colors that even the most casual observer will appreciate
- Improved skin tones
- Edge Papers offer enhanced flesh tone reproduction, for consistent, natural-looking skin tones
- Maximum print longevity in a variety of conditions
- Kodak Papers provide exceptional image stability - Whether you store your prints in albums, shoeboxes, or frames, advanced emulsion technology ensures the bright, sharp colors of Kodak Papers will last for generations