The DVD/CD RoboRacer LS Publishing System from Aleratec is a computer-controlled DVD publishing system. The duplicator features a 100-disc capacity and LightScribe printing. It supports automatic duplication, connecting to a computer via USB 2.0 The dual-layer DVD burner also supports CD burning.
- LightScribe Disc Printing
- The LightScribe disc printing technology uses the same laser that writes data on your disc to create artwork on its label side. This allows you to create impressive disc artwork without the hassles associated with traditional label printing.
- Computer Control
- The duplicator requires a PC for operation. The included software fully supports the RoboRacer under Windows XP and Vista operating systems.
- Multiple Formats Supported
- You can write almost any type of CD or DVD media with the duplicator. It supports CD-R at 48x, DVD+R and DVD-R at 20x, DVD-RAM, and dual-layer DVD discs.