The Adesso CyberTablet M14 Media Graphics Tablet is great for graphic artists and animators, architects and engineers, web designers and people who love to draw. It is ideal also for students and professionals who are into handwriting, sketching, coloring and editing photos. The tablet provides a total active area of 12 x 7.25" with an aspect ratio of 16:9 making it great for use with wide-format monitors and for video animation and graphics applications. The tablet also has the ability to provide an active area with a more traditional 4:3 aspect ratio active area with the dimensions of 9.5 x 7.25".
The tablet features 4000 lpi (lines per inch) hardware resolution and the ergonomic pen provides 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity to accomplish the most sophisticated computer-aided design task. The CyberTablet M14 includes an extensive software suite that provides for natural drawing and lets you write freehand graphics and text, as comfortably as on a real paper. You can also use the tablet as a presentation device that integrates with Power Point.
- Professional Graphics Tablet
- The CyberTablet M14 supports 12 x 7.25" or 9.5 x 7.25" active writing area with a ratio of 16:9 Widescreen or 4:3 Standard, and provides 4000 lines per inch of hardware resolution and 1024 gradations of pen pressure sensitivity.
- Programmable Macro Keys, Hot Keys and Rolling Pad
- Now it is simple to find your favorite programs at a click on your tablet. It has defined hot keys such as cut, copy and paste plus you can program the 34 hot keys to fit your particular workflow. It also has 5 hot keys for Scrolling, Zooming, Volume control, and to quickly change the aspect ratio of the active area. There are also two rolling pads (one position for left handed use, one for right handed).
- Wireless Drawing Pen
- The precise, light cordless pen is equipped with dual mouse buttons right on the pen for efficient access to menus and functions right at your fingertips. Plus using a pen for input is a natural input solution that can prevent you from injuries to your wrist.
- Designed for Vista
- Microsoft's Vista OS provides many pen functions including note taking, handwriting recognition, and gesture recognitions to get the results you want, quickly and easily. And because it is a Vista ready product, you do not need to install any driver. Just plug it in and play. Under Windows 2000 & XP, you only need to install a simple driver to use the tablet with all of your applications.
- Handwriting Recognition
- The handwriting recognition technology incorporated into the CyberTablet M14 efficiently and accurately converts a wide variety of handwriting styles into typed text. All you need is Microsoft Windows Vista, and your handwriting will be instantly converted into typed text with the stroke of your pen.
- Mark up, Sign, and More in Microsoft Office 2007
- Always wanted to sign your name on e-mails? Or fill out an Excel sheet with your own handwriting? With the CyberTablet M14, you can instantly and easily produce inking to your own office documents or handwritten letters directly to MS Outlook.
- Use During Presentations, Seminars, and Discussions
- With the CyberTablet M14 it has never been easier to create, edit, or emphasize your presentations - simply write, sketch, circle, or add notes during your presentation to emphasize the important points.
- ArtRage 2.5 Drawing Software
- With ArtRage you can paint with oils, sketch with pencils, sprinkle sparkling glitter and much more. Stencils and rulers let you create precise shapes or smooth curves and straight lines freehand. Tracing and Reference images let you load photos to recreate as paintings either by eye or by letting ArtRage select colors for you as you paint. For professional users, ArtRage offers Layers, Layer Groups and Layer Blend Modes compatible with the PSD file format.