The Audix SCX1MP are a stereo matched pair of versatile condenser microphones featuring interchangeable capsules designed for vocal, general instrument and ambiance capturing applications. Each of the 4 available capsules feature a different polar pattern. Omnidirectional, omni-presence, cardioid and hyper-cardioid patterns are all available.
The Audix SCX1/C features a cardioid polar pattern which is effective in off-axis signal rejection, providing a low noise floor and high gain-before-feedback while using near monitors and speakers. Transformerless circuitry and surface mount technology provide a compact profile and quiet signal response with a low noise floor. The sensitivity and wide frequency response make the microphone ideal for both vocals, guitar, strings, drums and percussion, overhead cymbals and more. High SPL rating of 130dB allow the capsule to accurately pick up transient (peaking) signal without noise caused by distortion overload.
- Stereo Matched Pair
- The pair of Audix SCX1/C microphones included in this kit are matched to accurately capture drum overheads, stereo vocals, etc.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing noise at the off-axis sections of the capsule. This provides a low noise floor and high gain-before-feedback response.
- Modular Capsule Design
- The SCX1/C includes a cardioid capsule however an omnidirectional, omni-presence and hyper-cardioid capsules are available.
- Surface Mount Technology
- Surface mount technology provides a smaller, compact profile, making microphone placement and positioning quick and easy.
- Transformer-less Design
- The SCX1 provides transformerless output circuitry resulting in high signal to noise ratio and high signal output.