The Giottos Aegis Professional M-C Schott Glass LCD Screen Protector for Canon EOS 40D / 5D Mark II is a professional optical screen protector for your digital camera. The German "Schott" optical glass is rigid and protects your LCD screen against scratches, abrasions and impact. Additionally, it's a mere 0.5 mm thick. Twelve layers of anti-reflective coating on each side ensure great visibility. Say goodbye to residual images and ghosting with this screen protector, which also withstands UV light.
- Translucent glass from Schott protects LCD against scratches, abrasions and impact
- 12 layers of efficient AR / anti-reflective coating on both sides. One removable protective membrane, one anti-fingerprint coating by nano technology, and one waterproof coating by nano technology enclose the 12 layers of AR coating, creating a layered "sandwich." A double-sided, super heat-strengthened sheet of optical glass is inserted right in the middle of the 12 layers, dividing them into 2 groups of 6.
- TESA 4972 double-sided tape is easily mounted and seals LCD, preventing liquids and dirt from getting in and causing damage
- No air bubbles or color casts
- Rigidity of glass surface is 8-9, with elastic pressure at 56.9 lb/in2 (4.0 kg/cm2)
- Improves color quality and prolongs working life of LCD
- Acid, alkali and burn-in resistance