The Bushnell Excursion 10x36 binocular has a rubber armored, lightweight composite chassis, with sleek-lined multi-purpose roof-prisms. This series features fully multi-coated optics to increase light transmission and premium BaK-4 prisms with PC-3 phase coating to produce outstanding color fidelity and sharpness.
It offers excellent light gathering due to its 36mm objective lenses. The binocular is 100% waterproof and nitrogen-purged in a double-bridge housing to protect it against fogging during sudden temperature changes. It offers long eye-relief, which yields comfort to all viewers including eyeglass wearers. Finally, it is a good companion for outdoor activities.
- Large center focus knob for precise focusing even when wearing gloves
- Twist-up eyecups favor eyeglass wearers
- Long eye relief for best comfort
- Water-tight seals for waterproofing keep water on the surface of the binoculars and away from the optics.
- Double-bridge construction and nitrogen purged prevent internal fogging after sudden changes in temperature
- Close focus capable of focusing up to 5.5 feet
- Lightweight composite chassis for durability
- PC-3 phase coating for high image quality and best light transmission