The BD12 from dbx is a high performance, active direct box housed in a industrial strength enclosure, and includes custom dbx mu-metal-shielded audio transformers, high-quality Neutrik connectors, and low-noise circuitry.
The box includes a pad switch to accommodate instrument, line and even speaker level signals. A polarity invert switch can alter the phase relationship between the direct and mic'd sound, while a ground lift switch helps tame any ground hum or buzz.
While providing a clean signal free from interference, the solid, stable footprint of the enclosure prevents the box from being dragged around the stage, and the unique contoured underside allows secure stacking of multiple units.
- Premium performance direct box housed within a rugged design
- Low-noise active circuitry
- Stackable chassis with durable rubber foot
- Gold-plated Neutrik XLR connector
- Premium chrome toggle switches
- Hi-Z 1/4" input jack
- Parallel 1/4" thru jack
- Transformer isolated
- Premium shielded custom dbx transformer
- Balanced XLR Lo-Z output
- Three-way 0,20,40dB pad switch
- Swithcable high-cut filter
- Output polarity invert switch
- Ground lift switch
- Phantom powered with green LED phantom power indicator
- 20V to 48V operation